Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Big Girl Time..

Im growing up everybody!! Guess what?? I have my first appointment this summer to go and see that dentist guy!! I have all my toofees almost and I need Dr Cook to check them out.. My Momma brushes my toofees everyday.. I dont know why she insists on taking that brush thing and putting it in my mouth with that paste.. Momma smiles while she is brushing them and I dont think its too funny at all!! My hair is growing long and I talk sooo much.. I have lots of personality!! I still suck on my pwassiee and ask for it often.. I heard my Momma whispering to somebody the other day about giving it to the baby Easter bunny.. Boy.. Is she in for a surprise.. I do not like to share much, so Ill just snatch it from him.. Maybe my Momma wont see.. :) I have started talking alot about going to the potty.. I think Im gonna start doing that soon too, it looks like fun.. My birthday is coming soon and I will be two.. I cant wait to blow out my candles.. My Momma says I am such a big girl!! Later taters!! I luv you mooooee...

0 comments: