Thursday, March 18, 2010

Too Good To Be True..

Thursday is looking hopeful and maybe, just maybe it will start to get pretty outside and it will get everyone in a spunkey mood..

Thank you for letting me know about the scripture and what the sermon was about last night!!

I had another mini date last night with...
We went and had some mexican and enjoyed our everyday small talk.. Mr Man hardly ate, figured I talked too much on our date, so he chompped on chips and salsa and uhh hmmed me the whole time.. Lovely.. I will have to teach him not to do that when he gets older bc girls like em with personality.. :) mmm hmmm.. Then we went shopping.. Of course, he would run to the camo pants first in Old Navy and want those.. We walked out empty handed, but at least he didnt complain about going to the mall!! Thats a plus.. Then it was off to his Mimi and Poppy's house.. Abbey came home last night too.. I know she had tons of fun and Addi girl spent time with her Daddy.. Sooo...
Idea I have for Addi's second birthday party cake theme.. I love this and she loves her sock monkey.. I just thought the "ballerina" part was just too cute!!
On another note....
Ginger (to the far right) is having her fourth baby tomorrow.. We are all so excited for her family.. She has three children and will welcome either a boy or a girl tomorrow morning!!

Well let me get back to workin.. Have a wonderful day!!

0 comments: