Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wicky Wicky Wednesday..

Hope all is well with yall this morning.. Its going to be a great Wednesday.. Lots of you have been calling and asking about my status from yesterday.. All I can say is God is Good and He works in His own time to answer your prayers!! I thank Him everyday that I have such blessings in my life..

On another note, Abbey girl comes home tonight.. Common Ground 2010 for Pinelake was a Success!! I hope that just added more to her testimony in her life.. Thankfully my Dad will be picking her up late tonight and will be keeping Brandon too so that they can both sleep in tomorrow and Friday.. She will be exhausted after riding that bus all night home and getting back around 1145.. What a long night for her!!

Anyways.. Happy Wednesday.. Hope its a good one for all of you guys.. :) Until tomorrow..

0 comments: