Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Love Looking at Old Pictures..



One of my most favorite things to do is to go through my pictures and just so happens that I put all three of these photos together last night and was beside myself at how much my children favor one another.. :) Genetics are pretty strong obviously on my side.. Isnt that crazy?

The only thing that I see different between my two girls are their eye color.. The rest I can pretty much speak for!! HA..

My mom made a big deal out of this baby picture of mine a few weeks ago.. She had gone through some pictures and found this.. She showed it to my Dad and asked who he thought that was on the left.. He said Addison.. Mom has always been a big fan of Addison looking like her Daddy.. She took that back really quick that day.. Thanks for the pic Mom!!


This picture is what threw me off... Totally!! I would of never put the two together but my boy looks identical to me here.. How crazy is that?? Now he is the one that actually got my eye color.. At least one of them did :-)

0 comments: