Monday, April 5, 2010

Two N' One..

Addison Turns Two..  First off.. Addi girl turned two on Sunday.. I love you so much my little sugar.. You are getting so so big so so fast.. Slow down little dumplin.. Momma is having a hard time keeping up with you.. Times are just a tad weird right now for you, I know.. But Momma loves you soo much!! She got lots of fun things from everyone.. I did her cake for her party.. Ahhemm.. That's a given.. It turned out super super cute.. It was a sock monkey with a tutu on.. I also made some really yummified cupcakes that looked like flowers.. Sorry pics are MIA due to usage of iphone camera during this time.. ha :)



And then Easter Sunday with the fam..


Just take a gander at how they are growing.. Love these times!!
Have to take pictures with Momma!!

Happy Easter everybody!!

0 comments: