Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Give Me Your Eyes..

I am a little worried about Addison.. Lately, I have noticed that she is really having a hard time focusing on distant objects.. She will blink her eyes really hard to try and focus.. I have her scheduled to come in to see one of our pediatric ophthamologists tomorrow morning (whom I love dearly, he is just amazing)..  Please say a prayer that she has not been seeing badly for a while now.. I would feel terrible if he tells me in the am that she can not see distance and that it has been like that for a while..
As you all know, for those that are close to me, I have terrible vision.. Ill put it to ya this way.. If someone broke into my home tonight and my contacts were out and I didnt have time to get my glasses to put on, Id be in trouble.. I would not be able to give any type of description of the person at all bc I am "blind as a bat".... Been like that since 4th grade.. So with that said I understand that it is hereditary and that one of my three children will have to have glasses.. I just hate that my trait for blindness has to be passed on.. I would just have rather her been older than to be two and possibally need specks.. She will HATE them being on her face.. Oh and by the way.. The passy you see in this picture, is GONE!! I gave it to the bunny super early.. It was not like taking candy from a baby thats for sure.. So anyway.. Please just pray for my girl.. Maybe just maybe it wont be bad vision, although I suspect that it will be.. At least we caught it early if it is that way my girl can see again really soon!!

0 comments: