Friday, March 12, 2010

Thank the Good Lord Above its Friday!!

Hey guys!! All I can say is its Friday people!! We have tons going on this weekend.. Hopefully it will be beautiful and the temp will be nice..

First off.. Abbey girl is going to Memphis for her Common Ground Tour with church..

I am so excited for her.. On Weds night they had their performance and it rocked the house.. It was awesome!! I will upload the videos soon.. So she leaves on Saturday morning at 600.. Early smerly huh?? They actually do not depart until 730, but they have 200 children and 75 adults going so that is a huge number to try and pack onto 4 charter buses.. Parents could send out tour mail, which to my surprise is actually a really fabulous idea, so I put together four pictures that Abbey would really love.. I printed them out on colored paper and wrote scripture and/or notes on the back of them.. Just little reminders that we all miss her here!!
Next....

Brandon has baseball practice on Saturday.. Because Abbey is going on her trip I am going to devote lots of time to Brandon and Addison.. :) We will have some fun for sure.. Sunday will be a pretty and fun day.. When youngens get dropped off with their daddy's :( I have some fun errands to run too, which include a raspberry sweet tea from Sonic.. I love it.. Its been a great week and here's to an even better weekend..


Also.. Happy birthday Tiffany.. Love you girl!!!
I also saw a friend of mine from school yesterday....

I am so excited that I will have an awesome neighbor now.. Sarah, my friend from grade school, is going to be moving in a few houses down soon.. Talk about running and having cook outs.. It was nice to see her finally happy with her new man.. She has really seen some trials in life.. It is always great to come out on the other side on the top.. :)
Happy Friday yall..

0 comments: